Welcome! That is how we want you to feel when you visit Trinity. We know that your fist time may seem overwhelming but we want to make your time with us an enjoyable experience. We hope answering some of your questions will let you know what to expect when you get here.
When should I arrive?
Bible Fellowship Group (Sunday School) time starts at 9:00 am. BFG is a time to fellowship in a setting that encourages bible study and discussion. Learn more about our BFG’s at our Bible Fellowship Group page. Our worship service begins at 10:30 am. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the service. This will give you an opportunity to meet with our greeter team and allow you to be comfortably seated before the service begins. Our Sunday morning worship typically ends by noon.
What do I do when I get there?
When you arrive, we will have visitor parking available on the east side of the main building (near Cherry Valley Blvd.) with a parking team to assist you and point you in the right direction. Upon entering the building there will be a welcome center and greeters to assist you to your desired destination. We have worked hard to make sure all areas are clearly marked with signs to help you find your way.
Where will I take my children?
Trinity has classes and programs for children of all ages. We strive to provide a loving environment where children can experience God and learn biblical truths on their level. Trinity adheres to a strict child protection policy so our little ones can learn in the safest atmosphere possible. All of our staff and volunteers are carefully screened with background and reference checks and trained to provide safe and quality environments. Volunteers will assist you with the check-in process, which is a computer based program where each family is given a unique code for each child which is used during child pick-ups. Someone will be there to help transition your child so they will feel comfortable in a new surrounding. Learn more by visiting our KIDS Ministry page.
What if my baby gets fussy during service?
We have a quiet room at the back of the worship center where you can watch the service, but be able to nurse or get a fussy baby to sleep.
What do you have available for students?
At Trinity we want to reach students and teach them the Word of God. In discipling them, we want to equip them to live out their faith in their lives. Our desire is to launch them out as devoted followers of Jesus Christ. We provide bible study groups, worship experiences, community missions, camps and times of fellowship. The student ministry will have a calendar of all scheduled events. When visiting, a volunteer will assist you and your student to any activity or group and place them with a mentor student to help them feel at home. Learn more by visiting our Student Ministry page.
What do I wear?
Trinity has a variety of different styles of dress depending on the activity. Dress is usually casual to business casual for most services, just come as your comfort and conviction dictates. We do not believe there is anything spiritual about how you dress. We know, “for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” (1 Samuel 16:7 b). It is our goal that dress neither prohibits, nor distracts from our participation in worship.
Do you provide for the hearing impaired?
Trinity has installed an assistive hearing system for the hearing-impaired. Please ask a greeter to direct you to the sound booth and we’d be happy to outfit you with one of these devices.
What electronic resources are available for members and guests?
You’ve found our church website. This is the best place to stay up-to-date on life at Trinity. Please explore our website for information on our ministries, our beliefs, and much more. We invite you to worship with us, in person, to gain the full benefit of corporate worship. Scripture clearly instructs us not to forsake the assembling of ourselves for this purpose. For those times when you cannot attend in person, these recordings are great way to review a previous sermon or catch a service that you missed.
- You can watch the entire service on our sermon link, or you can download the smaller mp3 audio sermon file for listening at your convenience. Check out our video and audio recordings at http://trinitysouthaven.org/sermons/. Select a specific sermon and view the video, or listen to the audio recording.
- You can watch the service live, if you’re unable to attend in person, on Livestream. Go to the Trinity Livestream channel to learn more.
- You can stay current on events at Trinity by visiting http://trinitysouthaven.org/calendar-events/.
- An excellent resource for Trinity members is the Equipping Center video learning library. We provide thousands of great video teaching resources from trusted bible teachers and pastors to our members. You can learn more, and signup, at the Equipping Center (http://trinitysouthaven.org/equipping-center/). Turn off the trash on commercial television and begin spending your viewing time on material that is edifying.
- Learn what’s on the heart of our pastor by visiting Brother Chad’s blog @ http://trinitysouthaven.org/category/pastor-chad-eversons-blog/
- You can connect with Trinity ministries and groups through Social Media. Learn about all of the social media options at http://trinitysouthaven.org/social-media/